Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals
Australia has been phasing in the new Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals, or GHS, for the last five years and this transition period ended on 31 December 2016.
This video steps businesses through how to comply with the new requirements and describes:
- what the GHS is and who it affects
- the benefits of the new system
- the changes you will see on workplace chemical labels and safety data sheets
- how manufacturers, importers and suppliers can implement the GHS, and
- how workplaces can prepare for the new system.
Safe Work Australia Published the following video on the 12 Oct 2016 to provide some information to business owners.
If you need assistance in managing chemicals please give us a call on 0249644055 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.